Success Secret #2
Earl Nightingale (yes again) points out that man's failure is most often caused by habit to conform ...follow the follower.
When Vick started out he wasn't successful at all. He was competing with all the other affiliates. Success didn't come to Vick until he created a different way, a way that enabled him to stand out from the crowd.
Today Vick refers to this strategy as creating a 'signature hook'.
This is pure gold if you can do it. The idea being as an affiliate for product 'A' you identify the big result that the product A promises.
The biggest problem that stops people reaching the result.
A way to solve this problem.
Your unique signature hook is then created...
1. Create a headline that sells the result by overcoming the biggest problem.
How to lose 10lb in 10 days without going to the gym so you look stunning on your big day... (obviously needs work but you get the idea).
2. Create a brief intro that positions you as a helpful guide to getting the result.
3. Create a message that builds and amplifies the problem. Be able to describe the problem better than your prospect can.
4. Create training that provides a solution to the biggest problem.
5. After giving great value offer your prospect a link to where they can get even more help and information about the result they desire (your affiliate link).
Vick wants to teach all his Four Percenters how to create their own signature hooks so that they become self sufficient.
Vick's second key secret is his create not compete: Vick looks to create unique solutions for his marketplace rather than compete with others.