FREE Four Percent
THE FOUR PERCENT ENTREPRENEUR SHOW
Why Most Online Businesses fail...
And how to avoid these mistakes.
In this free video training from Four Percent Group's Vick Strizheus you'll discover why most online business fails and the mistakes to avoid.
BEWARE! ...this isn't the 'it's not your fault' type of BS.
If you've tried and failed online this will HURT!
Great content ...yes?
Here are the main points again...
Four Percent Free Training - Summary
3 reasons why businesses fail online.
1. You're COMFORTABLE.
2. You're CONFUSED
3. You're LYING to yourself.
Here's How To Avoid Failing Online
1. Learn how to become uncomfortable with your results...
Tony Robbins describes this as getting 'HUNGRY'. If you're struggling to get hungry watch this video...
"Need to want success as badly as you want to be able to breathe"
Understand the 'trickle down effect'. Most people only hit 10% of their goal, so increase your goal tenfold!
Once you've 10 x'd you goal surround yourself (books, training, events etc) with people achieving at LEAST this level of success.
2. To beat confusion get clear about what you want.
If you want to be an entrepreneur become clear about what that is exactly...
a person who organises and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risk in order to do so.
Vick references Napoleon Hill's classic "Think And Grow Rich" chapter 2 the 6 steps for developing life changing DESIRE for your goal.
These steps detail the clarity required in developing specific goals...
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say, “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter).
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you deisre. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing.”)
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, nae the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read you written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read–see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
If you want to see all the success elements put together in an over the shoulder case study format check out Vicks Four Percent Challenge...
3. We all lie to ourselves...
Have running battles with our subconscious mind based on our life circumstances and personal life experiences.
Our subconscious mind usually wins these battles... meaning we rarely operate outside of our personal 'comfort zone'.
Change, and with it success is rarely found when operating in our comfort zone. We have to learn how to break through our self limiting beliefs.
In the video below Vick goes into great detail about how our subconscious mind and life experiences tend to build limiting beliefs that have to be broken for us to progress. This is a potential life changing video.
In the Four Percent Challenge Vick demonstrates how you can put all these success elements together and the process you go through daily that will break through self limiting beliefs on your road to success.
In the challenge Vick sets up his business process in a way that delivers CONTROL.
Control over the actions you take. Vick explains first why he's doing specific actions and then shows you how to do them.
this clarity is key to building confidence.
Control over the strategy and plans you follow. Again Vick explains the strategies he uses. In a nutshell marketing is always about testing so that you can cut the bad and keep the good (profitable). Vick uses proven strategies and leverages technology so that he can easily test angles and scale the perst performing. Business becomes a whole lot easier when you have this level of control.
Control over how you handle the problems which always occur. Shit happens. EXPECT problems to occur. Welcome them even.
Ryan Holiday discusses this point in his book "The Obstacle is the Way"... the art of turning adversity to advantage. For most of us online marketers the problems we will face have all been faced by others before us.
Our challenge is to camly seek and probably modify the solutions to our circumstances.
Vick mentions in his video above that he can help people 'break through' their mental barriers...
Well here it is...
Taken from the Four Percent Challenge this video will help people get past THEMSELVES...
I've set the video to to cut the intro and exit content so you just have the training content. The video controls are enabled so you can if you want watch all the video and move through it as you require.
Please, please, please watch it...
If you're looking to create wealth, Vick suggests enrolling (it's free) into his Wealthy Building Blueprint training.
If you're struggling with either being comfortable, confused, or possibly lying to yourself Vick recommends the fastest way to success is to find a mentor. Somebody who you 100% TRUST (vital)....
The screenshot below is Vick pointing out that if your currently earning under $5k /mo that you should immerse yourself following the guidance of one mentor who is proven to earn a minimum of 10x your goal.
Do exactly what they tell you UNTIL YOU HIT YOUR GOAL.
If you like Vicks style of coaching why not check out the Four Percent Success Challenge...