The Perfect Make Money Online Avatar...
Though I hate to admit it Frank is ME!
Though I'm trying to kick the habits...
...it ain't always easy 🙁
The 'Frank' avatar is the work of genius copywriter Andre Chaperon.
My journey is about turning from being a 'Frank'...
...into somebody who serves his market with focus
and leverages proven 'systems'.
Want to know more about
During my “honeymoon period” I had joined a bunch of marketing guru email lists.
So I was getting hit with offers every damn day. Three things were 100% certain back then.
- I was making no money.
- I will die one day.
- There would be a new “shiny-object” offer in my inbox each morning.
… and with the little bit of redundancy money I had in the bank, I went on a buying spree.
It started slowly, because I was broke.
Perhaps a new magic pill each month. It was like heroin. I was helpless. I constantly needed the next shiny-object “fix”. The big promises of easy quick “push-button” riches.
But each product pulled me in a completely different direction.
- I was doing SEO (white hat, grey hat, black hat cloaking — you name it).
- I was writing articles (myself).
- I was doing mind-numbing link building (myself).
- I was building lists (cause the gurus said I should).
- I was driving PPC to affiliate offers (al la Google Cash, AdWords Miracle, AdWords Black Book).
- I was creating products, reports, give-aways (you name it, I was prob’ly doing it).
- I flipped sites (before site flippin’ was popular).
- I participated in the AdSense gold rush (al la Traffic Equalizer).
- I leveraged outsourcing (but that didn’t work because I had no focus).
- I was building this, creating that (it was never ending).
… I was spinning my wheels. I felt like blowing my brains out at times. What I had didn’t feel like a real business.
I was an “opportunity seeker”. No two ways about it (honestly, I think this is where most of us entrepreneurs start our journey into the unknown).
All marketing messages should be for a specific person.
This post is to help me (or other people marketing to the make money niche)
me Frank front and center when creating marketing messages.
Content Source: https://frankvsmatt.com/