Mark Ling Interview – How Should A Beginner Start Online?
Really good interview with Mark Ling renown super affiliate and founder of the Affilorama affiliate training program.
Asked how he would start a niche business from scratch…
This is an insight into the thinking of an online millionaire. Sit back enjoy and take away some potentially life changing advice…
So know you know…
- You’ll not succeed if you come at this ‘desperate’ to make money fast.
- Instead think that you are building a real long term business.
- Get rich quick does NOT exist.
- Successful people learn how to treat obstacles as challenges and opportunities to learn.
- Successful people don’t give up or blame others.
- Use Amazon, Google / Yahoo answers for niche ideas.
- Dig deeper with Ubersuggest.org and Googles Keyword Planner.
- To succeed you MUST really know what your ideal visitor needs, wants, desires.
- Research, research and more research…
- If you can build a website that ‘matters’ to other people you’ll succeed.
- You don’t have to know anything about a niche to start with to succeed (you’ll have to research though).
- People don’t always want expert advice.
- The content that you create has to be about THEM…
- Testing is everything.
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Want Mark to help starting your online business?
Compare it with the other top rated training programs for a newbie marketer…